Cuisine at home Forums
A new biggie for me :) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: A new biggie for me :) (/showthread.php?tid=50102)

A new biggie for me :) - DFen911 - 02-18-2008

Well just got off the phone doing a 30 minute interview with a local magazine who is going to feature me in their May issue

While it's not national..yet it's still a huge for me. The magazine is Inland Empire Family. Look out Rachel I'm coming to get ya!

Re: A new biggie for me :) - Gourmet_Mom - 02-18-2008

Well, Denise, that's WONDERFUL! I hope you will be able to at least scan and post the article! And what great advertisement! Get ready for the phone to ring off the hook!

Re: A new biggie for me :) - labradors - 02-18-2008

Wow! Cool! Make sure they use your avatar, too.

Re: A new biggie for me :) - vannin - 02-18-2008

Congratulations a thousandfold Denise. I am so happy for you so utterley pleased for you. It is a biggy I know, but when I think of how you worked for this, it nearly makes me shrink. But not quite. Instead I am bursting with pride for you. Giggle, if you make it into your own tv show, people will say you are an 'overnight' success, and I will pnch them in the eye.

Re: A new biggie for me :) - vannin - 02-18-2008

I mean punch, not pnch, or pinch.

Re: A new biggie for me :) - Old Bay - 02-18-2008

I would love for a friend to top Rachel Raye---yumoo!!--evoo!!--erpoo!!--So sorry, went too far!! You start local and move on --look at Wolfgang--only recently has he started to fall from grace.The best of luck to you my friend--I've always wanted to know somebody famous.

Re: A new biggie for me :) - HomeCulinarian - 02-18-2008

Very cool! You're definitely on the rise... Hope you remember all us little people when you're famous.

Re: A new biggie for me :) - pjcooks - 02-18-2008

Congrats, Denise, it was just a matter of time!!

As HC said, please don't forget those of us who knew you when

We'll all expect a mention when you get your own show

PJ

Re: A new biggie for me :) - DFen911 - 02-18-2008

Lol well I don't know that I'll have my own show but I so love to expose folks to good food that's not overwhelming.

But it was offered...well I wouldn't turn my nose up to it

Thank you all!

Re: A new biggie for me :) - luvnit - 02-19-2008

Congratulations Denise! Local recognition is ALWAYS appreciated. They can talk about you in the 'remember when' context. You need this, it's very positive!

In my profession, I have the 'local recognition' now and it is currently enhancing into the more 'national' level. Very promising.

I feel it is a momentous effect that keeps getting bigger with time.

Keep your momentum going! Good for you!