Cuisine at home Forums
Mystery Bag Dinners - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Mystery Bag Dinners (/showthread.php?tid=51036)

Mystery Bag Dinners - cjs - 02-28-2008

Don't know if everyone has checked out the website Labs has very nicely put together for the [Email]C@H's[/Email] recipe index and he has also added a forum.

Since we try to keep the Dinner Review menus chosen from [Email]C@H[/Email], we thought maybe we could do the Mystery Bag dinners thru his forum. I emailed all those who had so much fun at the first one we did, but is anyone else interested in joining us? I'll go get the site address and post it here for anyone interested.

We have started one over there to be done by Monday, March 17th - so get over there and add your ingredient!!

http://www.cookingtheworld.com/

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - cjs - 03-02-2008

Bringing this to the top - the deadline for ingredients is tomorrow at 8 p.m. est. Anyone else interested??

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - Mare749 - 03-02-2008

This is going to be fun. I hope more people will be joining us. Only five ingredients so far and I thought of something that I think might be tasty to do with them.

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - Lorraine - 03-02-2008

I do! I did!! (I'm practicing for the wedding!!).

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - Gourmet_Mom - 03-02-2008

Is this an announcement or did I miss something?

It's old news, Daphne - the new news will be when they finally decide on a darn date!!!!!

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - Harborwitch - 03-02-2008

I went there - I registered, I'm w . a . i . t . i . n . g! I haven't gotten my email and can't post.

I'd love to play! But . . . .????

hang on Sharon, it'll come then you can play!!

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - Harborwitch - 03-02-2008

Hope so - the desire to cook is slowly coming back - the desire to do anything else is gone.

Re: Mystery Bag Dinners - labradors - 03-02-2008

Sharon, I have just activated your account. Not sure why you didn't receive the email, but a few others have reported the same problem. When I've created a couple of test accounts with different email addresses, it has worked, so it must have something to do with specific destinations.

Anyway, you're good to go!