Cuisine at home Forums
Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites (/showthread.php?tid=51690)

Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - esgunn - 03-05-2008

Does anyone have this one in hand yet? I am still debating on getting it. I have not come across it in a store yet.

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - Corinne - 03-05-2008

It wasn't at my Barnes and Noble when I was there on Monday. That store usually gets C@H books quickly.

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - HomeCulinarian - 03-05-2008

I have been on the look out for it at the local Sam's Club and it wasn't there last weekend. Wanted to look at it as a possibility for a bridal shower gift for my niece-in-law to be.

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - Lorraine - 03-05-2008

" bridal shower gift for my niece-in-law to be "

What a great idea! Thank you! His neice is getting married Easter weekend, and I wanted to give her a little something from me. One of my stores is really good at carrying their new releases. Thanks again!

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - luvnit - 03-07-2008

I haven't seen it in the stores yet either. I am sure if I saw it I would HAVE to get it. I want to get the Pasta and Grilling one also.

I would love to hear what others have to say about them though. Good idea to look for reviews!

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - Lorraine - 03-07-2008

I didn't buy the Grilling book, because I have some I use all the time, didn't think I needed another one! The Pasta book I use often, and have given several away as gifts. Folks loved it!

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - Roxanne 21 - 03-07-2008

BUT!!!!! I use the grilling book for just plain ol' cooking---some nice recipes there!!! I don't do the grilling thang 'cept for my grill pan on the stovetop---every recipe I have tried has been really GREAT!!!

GO FOR IT!!!

Re: Cuisine Tonight - weeknight favorites - Lorraine - 03-07-2008

NOW you tell me! I ordered 6 books last night, soem for me, some for gifts. I'm tired of lending mine out and not getting them back. I think that's what happened with Week Nights 1 volume! OK, will go back to the online store! I agree with the reviews, it's always nice to know which ones folks use the most. Does anyone use the Soup one alot? I did in the beginning, but have't opened it in ages. Not sure why, because I loved the sides.Thanks!