Cuisine at home Forums
What's Cooking Tuesday? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's Cooking Tuesday? (/showthread.php?tid=52149)

What's Cooking Tuesday? - cjs - 03-11-2008

We enjoyed the lamb hash w/leftover gravy a week or so ago, I'm repeating that tonight witht he last 'hunk' of lamb l/o in the freezer.

probably will get another batch of bread going also. and start prepping for the party Friday.

Camaraderie really chose an easy menu for me, thank God. But, the wine they are releasing should be the star of the evening anyway!!
Truffle popcorn
Gorgonzola & Brie torte
Roasted Red Bell Pepper & Basil Mousse
Cranberry-Sauced Meatballs
Mini-zucchini quiches
Smoked Salmon & Corn Spread

So, we're in good shape!

P.S. - On the C@H recipe this a.m., I saw the survey question, so filled that out - had never noticed it before.

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - Trixxee - 03-11-2008

We will be having something very easy. Roast beef/swiss/and green chili sandwiches and and tater tots. If I can find a ripe canteloupe, I'll cut that up too.

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - cjs - 03-11-2008

"ripe canteloupe" - ohhhh, I'm so anxious for wonderful fresh fruit!!! (good luck)

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - Trixxee - 03-11-2008

I got one!

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-11-2008

We're trying the Ratatouille Chicken Thighs with Soft Polenta. I'm looking forward to all those wonderful roasted veggies! I'm really craving fresh fruit and veggies these days....I guess it's the approach of Spring! YIPPPPEEEE!!!

OT...I just realized today, we only have one and a half weeks left until Spring Break! Time to get all those kitchen/house/garden projects listed so I'll be ready to make a run to the market/home improvement/garden stores! Can't wait!!!!!

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - Corinne - 03-11-2008

Tonight is turkey with roasted vegetables and mashed potatos. It smells so wonderful.

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - labradors - 03-11-2008

Tonight is my night for the "mystery bag" dinner that Jean started on my site, so I can't say anything more, since the review date isn't until the 17th.

oooh, I'm still thinking between two ideas and can't make up my mind. But as a wise man (probably a woman ) once said, never mind, that's just gross.. better make a decision.

Re: What's Cooking Tuesday? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-11-2008

I can empathize Jean. I had made up my mind when things came up this weekend that changed my dinner plans. The dinner was put off until next weekend. Just as I predicted, not one, but 2 new ideas have evolved.....

Decisions, decisions!

ain't it fun, tho