Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Anniversary to me :) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Anniversary to me :) (/showthread.php?tid=52810)

Happy Anniversary to me :) - DFen911 - 03-18-2008

Ok my hubby must really love me. Our 22 year anniversary is coming up and today we kinda played hookie and took the motorcycle out for a toodle. We ended up at Williams Sonoma and I of course start drooling over the knives.

I have been eye balling the Ken Onion 8" chef knife.

[Image: KenOnionKnife.jpg]

Well at that moment my phone rings so I step out to answer it and a few moments later he comes out with a bag and my present inside I was shocked!!

This knife is a dream. I want to cut up everything in my fridge

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - Old Bay - 03-18-2008

The S. California Ken Onion Eight Inch Chef Knife Massacre----OMG--everything in the fridge--make lots of soup!!! Congratulations.

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - Gourmet_Mom - 03-18-2008

OMG...that is one serious knife! I am sooo envious!

Veggies...Run for your life!!!!!!

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - esgunn - 03-18-2008

What a wonderful hubby. You had better put that man under lock and key - what is that old saying - the old ball and chain...He He He.

A wonderful knife! Congratulations and even more so, congratulations on 22 years!

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - Harborwitch - 03-19-2008

_itch! Only kidding!!! Gawd how I love that knife. Bob soooooo wants that knife. Whoooeeee are you one special wonderfully loved and precious gal! Happy anniversary! I guess I'll have to start hording the penny's so I can get Bob one for our anniversary!

Lucky lucky lady!!

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - HomeCulinarian - 03-19-2008

That's a great gift. Chop Chop!

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - luvnit - 03-19-2008

What a cool knife and what a cool hubby! No wonder you've kept him around for 22 years. The 22 year anniversary must the 'cutlery' anniversary.

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - cjs - 03-19-2008

oh my, what a dream knife. congratulations! And how are you going to make his day, Miss??????

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - DFen911 - 03-19-2008

Jean!!! That's um...a secret

Dinner of course! Actually on the night of our anniversary we will be with our daughter at her Editor's Convention. She's winning first prize in a write off competition and accepting the award for Best High School Year Book this year.

The next day I'll make a fancy dinner for just the two of us

Re: Happy Anniversary to me :) - cjs - 03-19-2008

Wow, congratulations to your daughter - what a wonderful group of next generation around here!!!! (you too, madmax! )