Cuisine at home Forums
Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=54028)

Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - bjcotton - 03-31-2008

Wouldn't you just know it? My stove is out of stock! I won't get it until April 13th, which is a Sunday, but they will deliver it. You wouldn't even have recognized me when the sales lady told me...I was gentle, polite, smiling, on the outside; inside, I was cursing, pulling her hair out, slapping her boobies flat, and a multitude of other things. I even changed models to try to get it earlier. The only difference being that it has a ceramic top under the burners rather than a glass one. Oh, rude words!

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - Gourmet_Mom - 03-31-2008

Oh, poor Billy! Nothing seems to be going your way these days. One consolation, does this mean it will still be in and ready when you get home?

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - cjs - 03-31-2008

"The only difference being that it has a ceramic top under the burners rather than a glass one." - ??? I thot you were having gas piped in for the stove????

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - HomeCulinarian - 03-31-2008

Bummer! Just hope that when you finally have it installed, all your expectations will be met or exceeded.

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - Harborwitch - 03-31-2008

Yeah, me too! You didn't wimp out and go electric did you??

Hey Billy you go get her and I'll help you! We'll slap her 7 ways from sideways. Only kidding. I know, don't encourage him.

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - firechef - 03-31-2008

That is a wonderful day to get a new stove! I am getting a new dryer in "honour" of that day sometime this week...

That is a day to reflect and enjoy life and cook something really special (like a spice cake...) and enjoy your new stove.

I know you were looking forward to hit but it is not all bad as you still get the stove!

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - luvnit - 03-31-2008

Oh what a disappointment! So sorry Billy... I liked the slapping part though... funny. We'd all like to do that sometimes. Glad you kept your composure though.

Still have to send you the 'stove-warming' gift. I'll get on that sweetie.

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - pjcooks - 03-31-2008

Quote:

Oh what a disappointment! So sorry Billy... I liked the slapping part though... funny. We'd all like to do that sometimes. Glad you kept your composure though.

Still have to send you the 'stove-warming' gift. I'll get on that sweetie.

Ditto!

Oh, well, good things come to those who wait (or so they say)

Just think, how sweet when you finally get it!

PJ

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - farnfam - 03-31-2008

Oh, poor Billyj, try not to be too sad. You will still get it and you will still enjoy it ever so. And for a long time in excellent health is wished for you too.
Too bad you couldn't just hit her a little, it would have helped, just a few smacks
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Woe Is Me (*^**%$$^*(*%#!!!! - DFen911 - 03-31-2008

Oh Billy I'm so sorry Is there anyone else you can order it thru?

I say we all give her a few smacks