Cuisine at home Forums
Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP (/showthread.php?tid=54876)

Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - Old Bay - 04-07-2008

Suddenly I can't post on that subject and the screeen is blue--did someone say something really bad? Can anyone else post?

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - mlucas1 - 04-07-2008

The formatting seems to be messed up somehow. Someone tried to upload an image and the screen is completely bright green. No idea what happened there! I didn't try to post but I can read the text that is there.

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - Old Bay - 04-07-2008

Quote:

The formatting seems to be messed up somehow. Someone tried to upload an image and the screen is completely bright green. No idea what happened there! I didn't try to post but I can read the text that is there.

I meant green.

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - Gourmet_Mom - 04-07-2008

Funny, it's not messed up on my screen. It's just a pic of the stone from the website. I uploaded it the usual way. Oh well, sorry! If you didn't get my post before I figured things out, I must have jinxed myself because I found out mine must have cracked yesterday when preheating to bake bread. I noticed it tonight when I took out my first pizza. GEEEZ!

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - Old Bay - 04-07-2008

Great job--I just didn't know what was going on--remember--I've been censored!!! Anyone is subject to it!!

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - firechef - 04-08-2008

Way to go Mom! Screw up an entire thread on us...hehehe

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - farnfam - 04-08-2008

Poised and just about to order the Fibrament stone!! I've got to replace my Pmpr Chf one that I broke. Should I do it???? Any body have feedback on the Fibrament one???
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - firechef - 04-08-2008

Not from experience but from what I have heard hear and else where I would get it.

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - Gourmet_Mom - 04-08-2008

That was sooooo funny...at least to me afterwards. I could not figure out all the green comments. I thought everyone was commenting on the cost....LOL! You see, I never saw anything odd about the post! Weird!

Cis, the stone came HIGHLY recommended. Seeing how the one I got instead of this just broke after ONLY 6 months of use, I may be squeezing out the "dough" for one myself!

Re: Cracking Pizza Stones RIP - farnfam - 04-08-2008

WEll, I did it!!! I ordered one!! I showed the webpage to Jame when he came home and he said, "so order one already" and so I did!! I had a question and they answered me in minutes!! I'm really looking forward to getting it. Bagels, will be the first thing I make, YUM
Cis
Empress for Life