Cuisine at home Forums
Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please (/showthread.php?tid=56332)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - bjcotton - 05-28-2008

Yeah, but I still don't have my rollingpin Although your mom says I have a box "on the way".

Re: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - bjcotton - 05-29-2008

Did I tell you I had received my tomato powder? Haven't used it yet, but maybe on a salad tonight.

RE: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - terryfigg - 11-02-2017

My personal favourite is Marcella Hazan’s tomato sauce. It’s simple, brilliant and amazing.

RE: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - Gourmet_Mom - 11-02-2017

Welcome, Terry!  I love her recipes!  I have one of her cookbooks.

I hope you will continue to explore our forum.  There are lots of great recipes here!  And I hope you will feel free to join in our dinner thread.

RE: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - Harborwitch - 11-02-2017

Welcome Terry! I love Marcella Hazan's tomato sauce. I have one of her cookbooks with pages marked for the "essentials". I echo Daphne - we certainly hope that you will join us in our dinner threads. We are also contemplating another Mystery Box dinner in the near future. It's a really fun event - everyone "contributes" an ingredient and after everyone has given one we each prepare a meal using the ingredient list + basic pantry items. We all post our menus and share pictures and "recipes". It's a lot of fun for everyone!

RE: Tomato Cornbread Recipe Please, Pretty Please - Mare749 - 11-04-2017

Hi Terry and welcome! Jump right in and join in the fun. We all learn from each other here. Smile