Cuisine at home Forums
C@H 101 Grill Recipes - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: C@H 101 Grill Recipes (/showthread.php?tid=56429)

C@H 101 Grill Recipes - DFen911 - 04-30-2008

Just got the email for this today. I was looking thru the pages and there are some nice recipes in there. Going to order mine this afternoon

Here's the link http://www.cuisineathomestore.com/books/ctgrillingb.php?sect=books

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - Gourmet_Mom - 04-30-2008

Gee, thanks Denise. I just got the Cuisine Tonight when I was at Lowes Sunday. But I'll HAVE to get this one. Everything I saw, I'd make...even that cobbler, and I don't even do sweets very often! Just picture that with homemade ice cream!

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - cjs - 05-01-2008

I just ordered and rec'd the first BBQing book - I'm so far behind you all.

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - Gourmet_Mom - 05-01-2008

Jean, I'd love to hear what you think of the first one compared to what is previewed of the new one. The new one looks sooo good, I'm tempted to get it first.

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - cjs - 05-01-2008

So far have just glanced thru it, but looks like a lot of repeats of recipes - like one of my favorites, the Pimiento burgers and wasn't the feta burger in an issue also???

But, we'll see. Seems like the new one has more original recipes??

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - coco hernandez - 05-03-2008

This new book looks really good! I have the first one and am a little reluctant to buy this one because I am getting too many cookbooks. I would just love to hear from someone who has both if it is that much different and therefore worthwhile. Thanks, Denise for posting the link.

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - cjs - 05-03-2008

Brenda, you can't have too many cookbooks - EVER!

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - Lorraine - 05-03-2008

"Seems like the new one has more original recipes?? "

Glad I held off on buying the first one. Thanks!

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - HomeCulinarian - 05-03-2008

I saw Cuisine at Home at Sams. It is a collection of favorite recipes already published in other C@H books and magazines, so I'm not planning to buy that one. I have been on the look out for the Grilling Tonight at the store so I could scan through it first before buying.

Re: C@H 101 Grill Recipes - Emmasmum - 05-20-2008

I just got this yesterday and there is only one duplicate recipe I saw (I have only been getting c@H for 2 years) and it was the greek pita kebobs that are in the most current issue. I have the other grilling book and I think this one is much better. There is one recipe that I use all the time from the other grilling book and that is the grilled pizza. This new book had an onion ring recipe that looks amazing. Can't wait to cook from it.

Linda