Cuisine at home Forums
Board Issues? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Board Issues? (/showthread.php?tid=57586)

Board Issues? - DFen911 - 05-24-2008

Has anyone else been having problems with the board the last few days. I get in one day, read a post go back to the root menu and I get error messages. Wed and Thurs I couldn't log in at all.

I'm going thru withdrawls!

Re: Board Issues? - labradors - 05-24-2008

Last Monday (5/19), there were a few hours when I just got the message, "Service Unavailable," but it came back, has been working ever since, and not a single user said anything about it, so I just let it pass without saying anything, either.

Re: Board Issues? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-24-2008

I've had connection failures and could get on other sites, but figured it was my internet. Do you get a white screen with Connection Failure (something) and some fine print? If so, we're having the same problems. It happened to me last night, also.

Re: Board Issues? - DFen911 - 05-24-2008

yes that's exactly what I've been getting. So frustrating

Re: Board Issues? - Gourmet_Mom - 05-24-2008

Thanks for posting this. I would have gone on believing it was just my connection. I almost called my provider the other night. I agree, very frustrating. When I have lost it, it was like it was gone for good. Rebooting, disconnecting internet, everything didn't bring it back. I guess I should have realized since I could get other sites. DUH! I'm usually only on at night and that's when it's happened...I wanna say around 9-11 on about 3 occasions this week?

Re: Board Issues? - DFen911 - 05-24-2008

Yep that's about the same times. I finally stopped trying figuring someone had to be working on it. I even tried from work and couldn't get on. But so far it's ok today.

Re: Board Issues? - esgunn - 05-24-2008

I had problems one night last week and a good half of the next day. But I don't remember what day that was. Been pretty busy the last few days, and have not been on as much. But have had no problems when I tried.

Re: Board Issues? - Mare749 - 05-24-2008

I got the same screen that Labs mentioned Wednesday or Thursday night, then again in the morning. It was back to normal by that evening. Happens every once in a while.

Re: Board Issues? - firechef - 05-24-2008

I had one a couple of nights back that had a mention of "scheduled service" by the site in that "fine print" so I would not get too alarmed...we have all been having it so unless Kraft is out to get us I think we will be fine and as I have seen else where even a forums page needs an oil change now and again...

Re: Board Issues? - cjs - 05-26-2008

There was a day last week I couldn't get on also - got an email from Bill (OldBay) and he hadn't been able to get on for 2 days. Hope he can now...