Cuisine at home Forums
Pizza oven and First Results!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Pizza oven and First Results!!! (/showthread.php?tid=58216)

Pizza oven and First Results!!! - Old Bay - 06-05-2008

It worked and they were good!!!

[Image: pizza2.jpg]

[Image: pizza1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0062.jpg]

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - esgunn - 06-05-2008

They look wonderful! What a nice looking oven and covered eating area! I wish it was sunny and warm here!

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - cjs - 06-05-2008

It looks great!! We're (you, Jane, Roy & I) are all invited to dinner at our neighbor's who built one also - I just talked to him this week. This will be fun!

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - pjcooks - 06-05-2008

Looks great, Bill! Love your oven, I'd love to have one, too.

PJ

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - Harborwitch - 06-05-2008

Whine. . . whine. . . I can't lick the screen and taste the pizza - boy is it ever great looking.

More whining in store - the tile work behind the beautiful stove, the tagine, and . . .and. . .whimper, the gorgeous, beyond beautiful pizza oven! Gonna have to get Bob in here to look at that!

We really need one in our back yard - huh, Jean! Help me out here! Bill that is beautiful! Congratulations!

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - farnfam - 06-05-2008

Oh Oh OMG, we are GREEN!!! Looks great Bill and Jane. Wishing you many many years of enjoying it together.
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - Gourmet_Mom - 06-05-2008

Wow Bill! Those look great and the oven is "to die for"! William has promised me one in the near future....hopefully by next summer. Maybe I can get him fully committed with a look at yours!

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - HomeCulinarian - 06-05-2008

Beautiful! What a nice set up for entertaining, or just enjoying with Jane.

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - bjcotton - 06-05-2008

Bill I would say something derogatory just to offset all these compliments [wouldn't want ya to get a swelled head ya know], but it is beautiful beyond description. If I were the envious type I'd be green!

Re: Pizza oven and First Results!!! - DFen911 - 06-05-2008

OMG Bill they are beautiful!! I am so jealous! Oh I could so pig out on those. Now you have to do breads and meats and let us know how those come out.

I am so glad you posted those pictures. Man I cannot wait to see all the good stuff you cook up.