Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! (/showthread.php?tid=58868)

Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - cjs - 06-18-2008

We do have a birthday in June - Marina's!! Happy Birthday and hope it's a great day for you!

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - Mare749 - 06-18-2008

Happy Birthday Marina! Have a wonderful and relaxing day. We would love to hear all about it. And......it's not too late to pick your birthday dinner for review if you would like to.

Maryann

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - bjcotton - 06-18-2008

Ooh, I likes birthdays. Happy birthday Marina. I found an Angel Food Pan at a second-hand store yesterday, ran it through the dishwasher and am gathering the ingredients for the Ginger Ginger Cake. Never used an Angel Food pan before so this will be a learning experience for me.

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - labradors - 06-18-2008

Have a very happy birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - cjs - 06-18-2008

Hey, speaking of which....someone needs to pick the next dinner!! BILLY!! You have a new stove - you pick the next dinner!! O.K.??

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - farnfam - 06-18-2008

Happy Birthday Marina!! Tell us what you're going to do to celebrate, please
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - pjcooks - 06-18-2008

Happy happy day, Marina! I hope you had a fantastic day, great food and wonderful company!

PJ

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - Harborwitch - 06-18-2008

Happy Birthday Marina! I hope your day is absolutely perfect and all you could wish for!

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - iBcookin - 06-19-2008

Jeez, somedays I just run behind! My apologies and belated birthday wishes Marina!

And Billy . . . cook extraordinare, and you don't have, or haven't used an angel food pan!!!! Is that possible??!!

Re: Happy Birthday Marzyn!! - marzyn - 06-19-2008

Thank you so much guys!!! Sorry I couldn't answer yesterday, but it was a really busy day!! I had planned on taking the day off, but one of my teenage students asked me to come in the afternoon for a special class because today she had a big test, sooooooo... Then it was off to a friend's house, she decided that even if didn't want to celebrate my "big" day, she and a group of friends would! So my daughters, my better half and yours-trully had a blast eating lasagna and salad, drinking wine and vodka (90% of those present have a Russian background) and chocolate cake and Venezuelan flan (quesillo) for dessert.
All in all it was a great day!
Thank you again and I hope that now that my "kids" will be on vacation I'll be able to participate more.
Bearhugs from Caracas!
Marina
BTW, it was my 53rd bd! but I told everyone it was the 35th, sadly my gray hair and the fact that I have a 30-year old daughter gave me away! LOL