Cuisine at home Forums
I Hate When This Happens!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I Hate When This Happens!! (/showthread.php?tid=60416)

I Hate When This Happens!! - cjs - 07-18-2008

I woke up at 2 a.m. this morning and could NOT get back to sleep! Finally got out of bed at 3 and read, played on the computer, and prowled around the house trying to be a little quiet....Now, it's 7:15 and I'm so ready to go sit in the sun and sleep all day.

Crap, what a day this is going to be. Guess dinner will be something leftover that I don't have to think too much about.

Re: I Hate When This Happens!! - Gourmet_Mom - 07-18-2008

LOL! I rolled around from 4:30 until 7 myself! Poor William, I don't think he slept with me tossing and turning. I should have gotten up to read. I better get busy before I run out of steam. I'll sit and sun this pm! I think I'll go to the store...need garlic for garlic oil and ingredients for Chicken Parm Roulades for dinner.

I think I'll get everything ready while tomatoes roast. Then, all I'll have to do is sear and finish the roulades and serve dinner early! I also think I'll pick up some wine. I've been working on a new project this week and think I'll switch to wine...that may help. See new thread....I need some support!

Re: I Hate When This Happens!! *DELETED* - bjcotton - 07-18-2008

Post deleted by bjcotton

Re: I Hate When This Happens!! - Gourmet_Mom - 07-18-2008

Well, I'm still going strong, but I'll probably crash early!

Re: I Hate When This Happens!! - HomeCulinarian - 07-18-2008

Sorry, Billy, but that's just TMI!

Re: I Hate When This Happens!! - bjcotton - 07-18-2008

Sorry, I just plain forgot to edit what I say on here. Sometimes [most of the time] if it pops into my head it pops out of my mouth or fingers

Re: I Hate When This Happens!! - cjs - 07-19-2008

Well, I feel a lot better after almost 12 hours of sleep last night!!

Oh Billy....