Cuisine at home Forums
Have I told you lately......... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Have I told you lately......... (/showthread.php?tid=61075)

Have I told you lately......... - bjcotton - 07-27-2008

How much I appreciate all of you? I had never made a lot of things until I met y'all! Had never tempered eggs until last night, souffl├ęs, chutneys, etc. It's just so wonderful to have friends that teach and encourage you so much. Thank all of you from the bottom of my heart!

Re: Have I told you lately......... - firechef - 07-27-2008

I know I am speaking for everyone here and elsewhere that has had the pleasure of having YOU in our lives (even if it is just our cyberlives for some of us) when I say that our lives are more complete because you being in ours.

Re: Have I told you lately......... - DFen911 - 07-27-2008

Billy I couldn't agree with you more! I so love all the people here and the support that I get everytime I ask a question or advice, and more importantly when I just need encouragement.

This is truly a family to me

Re: Have I told you lately......... - Gourmet_Mom - 07-27-2008

LJ, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Hey Billy! You got me to try a souffle! Then there's your MC knowledge! Let's not forget your dedication to family and friends, your innovative spirit...! We love you Billy J!

Re: Have I told you lately......... - DFen911 - 07-27-2008

I came for the food...I stayed for the friends

Re: Have I told you lately......... - bjcotton - 07-27-2008

That you all for your kind words.

For those of you that know Silvercliff46 (Dennis), I received an email from him today. He and Bonnie are getting along well and preparing for winter by cutting wood, insulating the pump house, and getting ready for bow-hunting season. They've decided to buy an ice-fishing house this year and will not be freezing their catch for the winter since they can get it fresh now.

I am so glad I don't have to split and stack wood anymore

Re: Have I told you lately......... - vannin - 07-28-2008

Do give them my kindest regards Billy, when you next contact them.

Re: Have I told you lately......... - HomeCulinarian - 07-28-2008

I enjoy you all, too. Only a very few people I know cook much any more, so I've enjoyed the camaraderie, learned a lot, and tried things I probably wouldn't have on my own.

Re: Have I told you lately......... - cjs - 07-28-2008

What everyone else said!! This is the greatest place to spend the start of my day every morning!! And we all learn so much from each other.

Re: Have I told you lately......... - chef_Tab - 07-28-2008

Ditto here. I am new but already feel at home. You have all been so kind and welcoming. It is touching. I have not lived in Missouri long, so it is nice to have online friends. And I swear, I learn at least 2 new things every day! Not to mention since joining I haven't experienced that "what can I possibly make for dinner tonight" feeling. It is now more of a "which recipe should I try next" thing! My biggest fear at the moment is whether my clothes will fit next week. You are all naughty. In a wonderful way, of course.
Theresa