Cuisine at home Forums
Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! (/showthread.php?tid=61252)

Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - cjs - 07-31-2008

Billy's sister called last night - Billy's back in the hospital in Portland. All kinds of things have gone haywire, I guess. It won't be until today sometime they (drs.) will know what can be done to help him.

Prayers and thoughts needed again for our friend!

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - HomeCulinarian - 07-31-2008

So sorry to hear this news. I'll keep him in my prayers today.

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - Mare749 - 07-31-2008

Oh no, not again! He just can't seem to catch a break. Will definately keep him close in thought and prayer. Thanks for letting us know, Jean.

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - labradors - 07-31-2008

Praying again.

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - - 07-31-2008

Prayers on the way for Billy and family ~ ~

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - DFen911 - 07-31-2008

Oh dear I hate this..it's just not fair!! (swearing and raising her fist to the sky)

He is the most gentle, kind and caring person I know and deserves so much better.

Billy...you best sense this message and how much we love you around here! **hugs**

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - Harborwitch - 07-31-2008

Thank you for posting this Jean - I tried to get online here last night and couldn't for some reason.

Bob and I are sending lots of prayers heavenward! Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is going on and FIX it this time. Merile said she'll keep us posted - and we'll pass it on to all of you as we find out.

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - Old Bay - 07-31-2008

Quote:

Prayers on the way for Billy and family ~ ~

Ditto!

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - firechef - 07-31-2008

All of the above and many more as well from us...

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! Update Again! - esgunn - 07-31-2008

Oh Billy. My prayers are with you today and the doctors to help guide them in their care of you.

Your friends and family will hold you up and keep you in their thoughts and prayers. Please do your best to keep strong and heal.