Cuisine at home Forums
Jamming at home. - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Jamming at home. (/showthread.php?tid=61276)

Jamming at home. - NoMicrowave - 07-31-2008

I made jam not too long ago for the first time and it came out great. I went by the instructions inside the Sure Jell box. Has anybody else tried Sure Jell? How did your jam turn out?

Re: Jamming at home. - DFen911 - 07-31-2008

I've used Certo Sure Jell and had great success. I wish I still had my boysenberry vines.

Funny about this thread. I was driving to work thinking I want to make jam and pondering where the local farmers market was for apricots or plums

Re: Jamming at home. - coco hernandez - 07-31-2008

IS THIS MORE SPAM? Do I need to click on the notify moderator icon?

Re: Jamming at home. - Gourmet_Mom - 07-31-2008

You know Coco, I saw this username and wondered about it. Now that you mention it, I seem to remember this username causing some negative issues before. HMMM? I'm going to check it out.

YUP! Occupation: I work for.....ARRRGGG! I will not put that product name in here.

YUP! Their product! Oddly enough, I got an education when I googled the product...LOL! And it had NOTHING to do with food!

Re: Jamming at home. - Old Bay - 07-31-2008

I got the same vibes--yep. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Re: Jamming at home. - Corinne - 07-31-2008

Lol, even I checked this one since it seemed so obvious!

Re: Jamming at home. - Harborwitch - 07-31-2008

Yup! Same user name - perhaps a different user using it for the same purposes???? Just wait til Labs hits the fan! I'll be using the alternative product from now on.

Re: Jamming at home. - Old Bay - 07-31-2008

Quote:

Yup! Same user name - perhaps a different user using it for the same purposes???? Just wait til Labs hits the fan! I'll be using the alternative product from now on.

These folks learned the art of identity cover from Undercover Agent Smart using many conversations thru shoe phones----we are very fortunate.

Re: Jamming at home. - chef_Tab - 07-31-2008

You all are too funny! Great cooks and now CSI detectives. I would have never caught that one!

Re: Jamming at home. - cjs - 07-31-2008

they sneak into the neighborhood every so often...