Cuisine at home Forums
Ignoring a user - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Ignoring a user (/showthread.php?tid=61915)

Ignoring a user - esgunn - 08-07-2008

After all the hooplaw on the other post. I went experimenting. I am sure others of you had already done this, and I don't really know how it will work out.

I clicked on the unmentionable user name and got their bio page. At the bottom is an "ignore this user" click. I clicked it, and the message that popped up said something like this:

You are now ignoring this user, you will not see the body of their message in any of their posts.

Just thought I'd give it a try. May be much more effective and peacful for us all. If they are getting no responses, maybe they will realize we don't want to play and will go away.

Re: Ignoring a user - Gourmet_Mom - 08-07-2008

Good idea Erin! I'm off to click.

Re: Ignoring a user - firechef - 08-08-2008

Excellent idea...hey wait a minute...what if you all have already done this to me??? Guess it doesn't matter since this is all blank to you if you did.

Re: Ignoring a user - esgunn - 08-08-2008

Of course I have not!

Re: Ignoring a user - DFen911 - 08-08-2008

Huh?

Re: Ignoring a user - Harborwitch - 08-08-2008

We'd never do that to you!

Re: Ignoring a user - DFen911 - 08-08-2008

Lol no I'm trying to figure out how this topic came about and what I must have missed

Re: Ignoring a user - labradors - 08-08-2008

Was not aware of that feature in this forum, and have now applied it. Good riddance!

Re: Ignoring a user - firechef - 08-08-2008

For those that are ignoring me...I but one thing to say:

See if you were not ignoring me you could have read what I said...hehehe!

I always wondered what that "feature" was and what it did.

Re: Ignoring a user - Gourmet_Mom - 08-08-2008

Now I know...funny thing is, I found myself wondering what the interloper had to say...LOL! OH WELL, I was really better off not knowing. And Carlos did such a good job smoothing of the thing and responding to our concerns, I forgot all about it.

Now what were you saying LJ? OOPS...forgot....TEE HEE!