Cuisine at home Forums
First Day in a LOOOONG Time - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: First Day in a LOOOONG Time (/showthread.php?tid=62314)

First Day in a LOOOONG Time - bjcotton - 08-12-2008

I awoke at 2:20 AM this morning and thought, "Something is wrong!" It took me a moment to realize I was completely pain-free. Each time I woke up I would search my body to see where it was hiding...couldn't find it. It is now 10:06 PM and I am still pain-free. What a beautiful day it is.

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - cjs - 08-12-2008

Fantastic Billy!! You know how glad we all are for you to reach this point!!! Now, get you a$$ in the kitchen and earn your keep.

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - firechef - 08-12-2008

Yeah, what Jean said! Hope it keeps up that way Billy.

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - Trixxee - 08-12-2008

That must be a great, great feeling!

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2008

Oh, Billy, that's WONDERFUL news! Now get your butt in gear and give that new stove a run for its money!

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - DFen911 - 08-12-2008

Billy what GREAT news!! Now no excuses...it's cooking time! Your stove will be so happy to see you

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - Corinne - 08-12-2008

This is wonderful news! I get excited to get back to my kitchen after a vacation and especially after I've been sick.

Seems like you have been through a whole lot.

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - - 08-12-2008

That's just awesome, Billy - I am so happy for you!!! Living in pain is the PITSSSSSSSSSSS. Since I am relatively new, I don't know what has happened, etc. but I am way happy for you - I have some of those days as well -

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - Harborwitch - 08-12-2008

I was so tickled to talk to you and hear so much joy in your voice! Now make sure those doctors know that they are under orders to keep you this way!!!!

Bob was so glad that you sounded so much better! He and Jennifer send their best wishes to you too - for continued "dancing while driving" and a pain free future!

Re: First Day in a LOOOONG Time - Lorraine - 08-12-2008

I knew you were feeling better. I saw your post about the white haired person.