Cuisine at home Forums
Cruise ***** for Bill - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cruise ***** for Bill (/showthread.php?tid=64589)

Cruise ***** for Bill - cjs - 09-07-2008

Bill, this is what you and Jane will look like when you sail by next week!! Into the sunset you go...
[Image: cruiseship.jpg]

have a great trip!

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - Old Bay - 09-07-2008

We look better than I expected!!

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - chef_Tab - 09-07-2008

Jean, is that picture actually taken from your house?

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - cjs - 09-07-2008

Yes, I thought the window would glare, but it didn't! The ships are so golden as they sail west into the sunset. That's Canada across the water there.

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - chef_Tab - 09-07-2008

Oh my! We really need to discuss your adopting me! I do dishes! Heck, for you I would even do windows. My dream is to be able to see a large body of water out my window. What a gorgeous view you have. I think I will make this my wallpaper for a while.

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - cjs - 09-07-2008

come out and visit!! Or do what Bill & Jane are doing - they are going on an Alaskan cruise (by our house) and then we'll be getting together on their way home.

Tab, I've always wanted to live on the water, too. When we first started looking up here, we looked right on the water, but when we saw this house and being so close but up above we jumped at it. We watch the whole world go by - and we still get goosebumps when the subs and/or military ships go by.

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - - 09-07-2008

OMG, that an awesome, awesome view you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - farnfam - 09-07-2008

Alls I can say is COOL! What a great reward, must be for a life well lived
Cis

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - Lorraine - 09-07-2008

What a great picture, Jean! I think I can see my brother's house on the Island in Canada. We used to sit on his deck and watch the Love Boat cruise past us. With the spotting scope ( not that we were nosey) you could see the folks on deck having cocktails.

Re: Cruise ***** for Bill - Old Bay - 09-07-2008

I can't wait to get a view of that, and there is one more cruise after ours!