Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Birthday... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Birthday... (/showthread.php?tid=65070)

Happy Birthday... - firechef - 09-14-2008

First they put it in "fine print" on the bottom of the "Main Index" page and then it is put in a list in a thread on birthdays and you know what we all did with it put right in our faces???

We forgot that Coco Hernandez is having a BIRTHDAY! Right now, right here and in less than an hour those of you on the East Coast will have missed it!

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great day filled with the love and joy that birthdays are meant to be full of! I also hope no body else missed the "fine print"!!!

Re: Happy Birthday... - Gourmet_Mom - 09-14-2008

Well Happy Birthday Coco! I'll add my best wishes and hopes that you had a GREAT DAY!

Re: Happy Birthday... - Mare749 - 09-15-2008

Happy Birthday Coco! Hope you had a wonderful day full of good surprises. We will want to hear all about it.

Maryann

Re: Happy Birthday... - pjcooks - 09-15-2008

I hope you had a wonderful day, Coco, Happy Birthday!!

PJ

Re: Happy Birthday... - coco hernandez - 09-15-2008

Thank you very much! Yes, I had a wonderful day. My DD took me out to China Town for a wonderful lunch. Sunday is the only day that I really get to see her due to my work schedule and her school schedule. I don't post very much because I just don't have time to cook these days and feel that I have nothing to contribute, but I come here everyday because I love all of you guys and I love the mag. Plus, I am a little shy. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda

Re: Happy Birthday... - cjs - 09-15-2008

Happy late birthday, Brenda!! Glad you could share it with your daughter.

Re: Happy Birthday... - bjcotton - 09-15-2008

A belated happy birthday Brenda. It sounds like you spent in doing what you wanted, which is always nice.

Re: Happy Birthday... - Harborwitch - 09-15-2008

Happy late birthday too! Hope it was great.

Re: Happy Birthday... - esgunn - 09-15-2008

I am adding my Belated Happy Birthday! Do like we do, have a birthday week! Well that's what my husband tries. Glad to hear you had such a nice day with your daughter.

Re: Happy Birthday... - - 09-15-2008

Glad you enjoyed your special day!!! Don't be shy!!!