Cuisine at home Forums
My Turn To Ask For Prayers - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: My Turn To Ask For Prayers (/showthread.php?tid=65894)

My Turn To Ask For Prayers - cjs - 09-30-2008

Friday my niece was hit by a car that went out of control, jumped the curb and hit Susy who was just innocently walking down the street. She's just the tiniest thing and it's a wonder she wasn't killed - she is in pretty bad shape, both legs are broken, also an arm, concussion, internal injuries. Just really bad - this poor kid has never caught a bit of luck her entire life and I just feel so badly that now she has to overcome all of this too!

She's in Harborview Hospital in Seattle, so I'll be able to get over to her quite often. But, she, her mom and sisters do need all your prayers.

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - Lorraine - 09-30-2008

I'm so sorry to hear that, Jean. They;ll be in my thoughts.

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - coco hernandez - 09-30-2008

I am sending prayers and hugs to you and your niece. How old is she? Thank goodness that she is alive. I know that she can overcome any and all injuries.

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - chef_Tab - 09-30-2008

Jean, I am truly sorry to hear this. I will pray for Susy and your family. Please keep us posted. Is she conscious? That would be a great sign. Young people tend to heal well from bone breaks. Both legs will be tough tho. Poor little thing. Sending you a huge hug.

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - - 09-30-2008

Oh, dear, I am so sorry to hear this, Jean - sending along prayers and thoughts for her and her family and you and yours as well

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - Harborwitch - 09-30-2008

OMG! How horribly tragic! Jean; you, Susy, her Mom & sisters are all in our prayers. Bob and I are sending you all big hugs and praying for a full and complete recovery for Susy!

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - esgunn - 09-30-2008

Oh Jean, I am so sorry for your niece. My prayers are with her and your family.

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - farnfam - 09-30-2008

Oh, Jean, how awful. <<HUGS>
Hope, hope and more hope that she'll recover fully and quickly.
Cis

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - labradors - 09-30-2008

Yikes! Already praying. So sorry to hear this.

Re: My Turn To Ask For Prayers - HomeCulinarian - 09-30-2008

How horrible for your niece. Keeping all of you in my prayers.