Cuisine at home Forums
Cheeseburger Pizza - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Cheeseburger Pizza (/showthread.php?tid=66588)

Cheeseburger Pizza - TwilightKitten - 10-08-2008

Hi, everyone! I made the cheeseburger pizza from the latest issue and we really loved it. My husband wondered why I didn't just make cheeseburgers, but he thought it was awesome too. I made it exactly as written and wouldn't change a thing.

I also made the chicken pot pie from the same issue and it was awesome too. The only thing I think I would do differently is use fresh pearl onions. The frozen ones taste funny to me...I don't know why. That's it for now...

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - Gourmet_Mom - 10-08-2008

WOW! TwilightKitten! I haven't seen you since I first joined! I miss your posts. I hope you're back for good! Welcome Home!

I'll check out the pizza, for sure. As a matter of fact, I have some pizza dough in the freezer, so this may be up for Saturday. Thanks! I need to try the pot pie, too. I'm just so in love with my recipe, I have trouble committing...LOL!

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - Mare749 - 10-08-2008

Hi TK, nice to see you again! Thanks for the reviews. I haven't been cooking much this past month and was just looking for something new to try. Both sound good.

Maryann

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - farnfam - 10-08-2008

Oh Tammy,that sounds so yummy! I bet it was a big hit with the boys too. I don't have that issue, does it take ground beef or patties?
It's so good to see you back <<BIG HUGS>>!!
I missed your little kitty avitar.
Cis

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - esgunn - 10-08-2008

Hey Tammy! Good to 'see' ya! I hope to see you more often, really enjoy your contributions!

Thanks for the review on the pizza and the pot pie. When my hubby gets back from his current trip, I might be up to trying something new. Both those and the carmelized onion pizza are on my list from this issue.

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - Harborwitch - 10-08-2008

Welcome back! You've been missed - and we hope you'll stick around and play with us more often now!!

That Cheeseburger Pizza sounds good - will have to put it on the menu!

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - TwilightKitten - 10-08-2008

lol...thanks everybody. I hope I'll stick around too.

Cis, it uses ground beef...I can share the recipe if you need it. And yes, the boys LOVED it!

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - labradors - 10-08-2008

This does sound great. Imagine, as well, folding or rolling it to make calzones or stromboli! YUM!

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - farnfam - 10-08-2008

Ok, ok, I'm drooling already, please post recipe when you can.
Cis

Re: Cheeseburger Pizza - mjkcooking - 10-08-2008

welcome back -

Sounds like a recipe I need to try - soon and the chicken pot pie

would be great on these cold nights.

marye