Cuisine at home Forums
So long for now fellow foodies! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: So long for now fellow foodies! (/showthread.php?tid=68448)

So long for now fellow foodies! - Trixxee - 10-31-2008

We are leaving on vacation at the crack of dawn tomorrow and will be back Nov. 10. I'm hoping to have lots of good eats while gone and I'm sure we will. I predict I will gain 5.78654 pounds after working so hard to lose 3.

Take care all.

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - labradors - 10-31-2008

Quote:

...the crack of dawn...

If you break it, you've bought it.

Enjoy your trip!

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - chef_Tab - 10-31-2008

Have fun, be safe, and thanks for letting us know so we don't worry! Can't wait to hear about the good eats along the way.

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - pjcooks - 10-31-2008

Have a great time! I haven't had a vacation since 2003. I'm due, dontcha think?

Where are you going? And, keep notes on the food, you'll never know when once of us will need them!

PJ

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - Harborwitch - 10-31-2008

Have a great time on your trip! Eat great food (notice I didn't say "lots of"! ), drink great wine, and take lots of notes so you can describe it all to us when you get back!

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - farnfam - 10-31-2008

BON VOYAGE, Trixee, have a wonderful trip. Be sure to have the entire tale ready to tell us when you return.
Bye bye, see ya soon
Cis

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - Trixxee - 10-31-2008

Thanks everyone! We are going to Maui. So in addition to wine no doubt there will be Mai Tais around the pool. I feel my waistline expanding as we speak!

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - Harborwitch - 10-31-2008

But there will be wonderful seafood, tropical fruit, luau's, hula lessons, mai tai's, pina coladas! Be sure to try the pineapple champagne, it's supposed to be amazing!

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - Gourmet_Mom - 10-31-2008

OH TRIXXEE! You DOG! Have fun in Maui! Take hula lessons and you'll work off all those decadent meals you'll be eating! You better take lots of pics and keep a diary....well, at least a food and travel diary.

Re: So long for now fellow foodies! - HomeCulinarian - 10-31-2008

what fun! have a great time.