Cuisine at home Forums
Got a Call Back! :) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Got a Call Back! :) (/showthread.php?tid=71078)

Got a Call Back! :) - DFen911 - 12-05-2008

Omg I am so excited! I now have to film a 5-7 min cooking demo, but not so much demo but more me talking about me and then about the dish. I guess it's so they can see more of my personality and if I can cook and talk at the same time.

Lol I told them at the first interview "Heck I can talk, cook AND chew gum!"

Now I'm nervous again hahaha

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - Old Bay - 12-05-2008

If you're not nervous you don't understand the situation!! Asi est la vida, carpe' diem, and be well. Don't forget this happy little group that supports and loves you. You will grow from whatever the outcome of this journey is.

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - Gourmet_Mom - 12-05-2008

OMG! When is the demo Denise?!? I have to get my prayers timed and then get my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed! Please know our spirit is with you as well as our confidence, love, and support.

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - pjcooks - 12-05-2008

Break a leg!

PJ

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - chef_Tab - 12-05-2008

Way to go, Denise!

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - iBcookin - 12-05-2008

WAY COOL! You know we are all rooting for you! Take a deep breath before you go in and think about all the good thoughts we are sending you!

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - HomeCulinarian - 12-05-2008

Woo hoo! Get your good mojo on and you'll do great.

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - cjs - 12-05-2008

Fantastic!! Just leave the darn gum home. Why not be making shooters while you muse on yourself - that would knock them for a loop.

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - farnfam - 12-05-2008

Go getum, Denise!!! Shooters is a great idea never fails!

Re: Got a Call Back! :) - luvnit - 12-05-2008

That's FANTASTIC!!!

Now tell me who called you? what demo? I think I missed some exciting information while I was in my hibernation.