Cuisine at home Forums
What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed (/showthread.php?tid=71502)

What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - farnfam - 12-10-2008

I haven't got the foggiest
As always, I'm sure someone here will give me an inkling. And then of course I can browse Foodgawker or that new site Lab showed us.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - HomeCulinarian - 12-10-2008

I'm making the sirloin stirfry. This will be a repeat for us. I think it's in issue 64. It was mentioned here recently and reminded me of how good it was.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - Trixxee - 12-10-2008

Well, it's a toss up between Greek Style Scampi and an Italian Sausage/White Bean Cassoulet type dish. Whatever we don't have tonight, we'll have tomorrow. I actually have all the ingredients for both w/o having to run to the store.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - farnfam - 12-10-2008

These all sound good girls. I was browsing around and saw some Indian dishes that I didn't have the right ingredients for. I asked the Cusinart Widget thingy and found a Chicken Tikka Marsala that looked pretty good. So, that's marinating and the pita bread is rising. I have cauliflower that's got to be used so I'll add that to the Tikka in the last 10 min.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - DFen911 - 12-10-2008

I have 2 T-bone steaks in the fridge. Everything else is a mystery

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - Lorraine - 12-10-2008

Going really low key tonight. Dogs and home made fries.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - Gourmet_Mom - 12-10-2008

Going old school here tonight...ribs, corn-on-the-cob, and green beans.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - luvnit - 12-10-2008

It's dance night for my daughter Maggie and we have to shovel snow so it's frozen pizza.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - labradors - 12-10-2008

Gee, Laura, after all that snow, one would think you would NOT want something ELSE frozen.

Re: What's on the Menu for tonite 12/10 Wed - firechef - 12-10-2008

I have a couple of NY Strip Steaks thawed but think we are having cereal and calling it an evening watching Christmas shows on ABC Family.

I don't think I have missed any so far. I just got Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer on DVD so I can watch them again later in the season. Can't wait for White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life to be on around here...