Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Holidays to all - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Holidays to all (/showthread.php?tid=72443)

Happy Holidays to all - wheatleyp1 - 12-23-2008

Wanted to take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Signing off for a while. I have 7 overnight guests coming tomorrow have a lot more to do and prepare. Safe travels for those of you traveling.

Best,

Pam

Re: Happy Holidays to all - Gourmet_Mom - 12-23-2008

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you as well Pam! Enjoy your guests and report back when you get time. I can't wait to hear how everyone's dinners came out!

Re: Happy Holidays to all - Old Bay - 12-24-2008

Quote:

Wanted to take a moment to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Signing off for a while. I have 7 overnight guests coming tomorrow have a lot more to do and prepare. Safe travels for those of you traveling.

Best,

Pam

And to you. May your guests enjoy your hospitality and you, their joy of your efforts--Be well--

Re: Happy Holidays to all - Gourmet_Mom - 12-24-2008

Yo Bill...where have you been? Missed seeing you around lately.

ANYWAY...

Merry Christmas to Bill and Jane as well! I hope you have lots of family and food for a great holiday season!

Re: Happy Holidays to all - pjcooks - 12-24-2008

Merry Christmas Have fun with your guests!

PJ

Re: Happy Holidays to all - cjs - 12-24-2008

Have a great holiday everyone.

Re: Happy Holidays to all - farnfam - 12-24-2008

Merry Christmas youse guys

Re: Happy Holidays to all - Harborwitch - 12-24-2008

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone! Travel safely and take delight in being with friends and family!

I'm planning on riding with Bob today if he gets a service call. That way maybe we can get some shopping done. I've got two batches of cookies to finish - and perhaps a sweetbread for Christmas AM.

Re: Happy Holidays to all - luvnit - 12-24-2008

Happy holidays to all of you! We won't be home much lots of houses to go to. But I will be hoping you are all safe, happy and blessed for the season.

Best wishes,

Re: Happy Holidays to all - Roxanne 21 - 12-24-2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!!!! My virtual family is a MAJOR part of my life---keeps me "in touch" with home.

Thank you all for your "friendship" through the year---

HUGS to all,

Roxanne

May you all have a happy and healthy New Year ----and your wishes be fulfilled!!!