Cuisine at home Forums
Welcome MorningLaurel - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Welcome MorningLaurel (/showthread.php?tid=75713)

Welcome MorningLaurel - Harborwitch - 02-06-2009

I am hoping that my oldest will come join us here. She is a busy mother of 2 girls and she is my hero for all that she does despite her obstacles! Best of all she loves to cook and bake!

I hope she comes to join us soon!

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - Mare749 - 02-06-2009

C'mon over MorningLaurel! You will have a great time and meet a lot of interesting people. Best of all, you will get some terrific ideas and recipes for busy young moms.
Hope you will join us soon.

Maryann

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - Gourmet_Mom - 02-06-2009

Hope you'll join us soon, MorningLaurel! Not only will you have the experience of some of us that have been there, done that...you've also got the benefit of sharing with Laura and Erin...two other very busy Moms!

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - firechef - 02-07-2009

Come and join us...we love sharing all sorts of cooking info. Even us busy Dads hang out here! Would love to trade recipes and ideas for some "fun" information on our Harborwitch!

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - cjs - 02-07-2009

Welcome, MorningLaurel!! Hope you will be more vocal than that other off spring is.....

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - luvnit - 02-07-2009

Always nice to have another friendly member on the forum!

Hope you join us soon!

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - Roxanne 21 - 02-07-2009

YESSSS!!!! More family!!!!!!!!! Come on over, MorningLaurel---we would love to have you be part of our table---we do have a ton of fun!

WELL???? What are you waiting for!!!!

Re: Welcome MorningLaurel - Harborwitch - 02-07-2009

I think they are up to their eyeballs in 4H and Citrus Fair stuff this weekend. They've got lots of stuff to get ready for next weekend. Both girls have events and Laurel is working at a 4H booth serving food. I'm hoping that Monday AM she'll come by and say hello!