Cuisine at home Forums
What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? (/showthread.php?tid=75889)

What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - cjs - 02-08-2009

We're having Wiener Hash, thank you very much!! Boy, did the recipe catch Roy's eye. Some roasted red pepper soup (from the box ) to start things off.

What are you all up to - P.J. and Tabs I'm sure are doing as little as possible.

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - BarbaraS - 02-08-2009

Cheese ravioli, meat ravioli, and mushroom-stuffed ravioli with a home made vodka cream sauce and roasted elephant garlic. And Caesar salad.

Barbara

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - Roxanne 21 - 02-08-2009

Dear hubby asked for BURGER QUEENS (cheeseburgers in your language ) Now how easy is that to satisfy a man.....and sooo easy to prepare!!! I also served a salad with a fruit dessert.... I love easy meals!!!

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-08-2009

We're having our Sunday "Gravy" with Insalata Blu and fresh baked bread...William's birthday dinner. I'll review the "gravy" on the Lost Recipe thread where the recipe can be found.

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - Trixxee - 02-08-2009

I'm going to be bad and make fettucine alfredo. I might put some peas and blackened chicken in it too.

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - luvnit - 02-08-2009

I bought some hotdogs at the meat market. So we are having hotdogs with sauerkraut.

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - cjs - 02-08-2009

Happy Birthday, William!!

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - esgunn - 02-08-2009

Happy Birthday William!

We are having chicken and Broccoli garlic stirfry.

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - Lorraine - 02-08-2009

Goose breast stuffed with jalapeno bread, onion, celery and brandied cherries. His concoction, sounds a bit bizaare to me. Brussel Sprouts and taters.

Re: What's For Dinner - Sunday, 2/8? - chef_Tab - 02-08-2009

For once this thread is not enticing. I feel hungry, but nothing sounds good. I am trying to decide what I should send hubby out for. I am tired of jello.