Cuisine at home Forums
Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? (/showthread.php?tid=77303)

Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - cjs - 02-26-2009

This was supposed to be the best day of the week - I was going to hang clothes out...
[Image: Feb26thsnow.jpg]

We got back from the Marysville/Everett area just in time. did either of you get snow?

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - luvnit - 02-26-2009

Oh my! I still have to say though, it looks very pretty. We are supposed to get 6-8 inches today. So I guess you sent it our way!

Perhaps when it's on my deck, I won't think it's that pretty.

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - luvnit - 02-26-2009

Jean must have sent a heck of a storm our way. It hasn't even begun to snow yet and the bus driver just told me that the school will probably close early today.

I will have to keep an eye out for closings. Since my daughter is 'hand-to-hand' transfer student, they just show up at my driveway and I am expected to run out the door. I will keep my coat and boots handy today!

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - cjs - 02-26-2009

It's comin' to you.....

Just walked in the bedroom and caught the sun shining on the Olympics...gorgeous. hope the pictures show how pretty it was.
[Image: Olympics.jpg]
and
[Image: Olympics2.jpg]

I must admit I love looking at it when we only have to play in it - not drive.

What a great day to be alive!!!

[Image: Olympics3.jpg]

Ain't Mother Nature wonderful, majestic and awful at the same time.

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - Harborwitch - 02-26-2009

Oh Jean the pictures are beautiful. Bob so wants to go play in the snow - now we've got the car with the heater back on the road maybe we will. I envy you that amazing view!

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - sophia - 02-26-2009

What beautiful pix. One of the most fun things about the internet, imo, is getting to see pix from all over, food, dogs, snow - it's all good.

I forgot that you had snow-covered mountain views up there in the islands, as well as on the patio. The best of it all, I think.

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - esgunn - 02-26-2009

Jean, How beautiful. You got a lot more than we did. We only got an inch. But it is still pretty. And cold.

I miss looking at the mountains. When Worked downtown I had a beautiful view of the Olympics.

Erin

Re: Erin/Marye - Did You Get Some??? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-26-2009

Jean, that is just too beautiful for words!

I stopped off for wine today and I was commenting on the coming of Spring. The clerk said they are calling for snow possible here Monday.."WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?" I doubt it will happen but it still means it will be getting cold again. ARGGGG!