Cuisine at home Forums
Pineapple Crisp - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Pineapple Crisp (/showthread.php?tid=77734)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Pineapple Crisp - Mare749 - 07-27-2011

Okay, I just gave it 5 stars, which brought it back up to 4. A couple more ratings would probably give it a five.

Barbara, the rating is at the bottom of the page on the right.

Re: Pineapple Crisp - labradors - 07-27-2011

I gave it five, earlier, as well.

Re: Pineapple Crisp - Gourmet_Mom - 07-27-2011

I got it! It sure does deserve 5! This is an incredible recipe, and I don't usually crave desserts! I'd make it tomorrow if I wasn't planning on making it this weekend for YS and his GF.

Re: Pineapple Crisp - cjs - 08-31-2012

Man, I can't believe the life this dessert took on!!! 10 pages of posts. I'm bringing it to the top again because the winery has asked me to bring a blackberry dessert to a 'pick up' party on the 7th of Sept.

I'm thinking maybe the crisp with a blackberry sauce - what do you all think??? (or those of you who can get thru all the pages to this post!1 ) She, the winemaker, always wants small portions of desserts for these dos, 'cause she foots the bill. So, wouldn't be overly rich large dessert.

Re: Pineapple Crisp - Gourmet_Mom - 08-31-2012

I wish I could get blackberries. I'd try it out for you. The only thing I can offer is to sacrifice myself and make it again and imagine the blackberry sauce. It HAS been a while. I'm willing to sacrifice myself. I think I may even be able to twist William's arm to participate, too. LOL!

Jean, I don't know if I should thank you for bringing this back up or send you to your room...LOL!

Re: Pineapple Crisp - Mare749 - 08-31-2012

I think your idea sounds delicious, and yes, it's time to make this again!

Re: Pineapple Crisp - cjs - 09-01-2012

Think I'll play with it in a day or two. Tracie has blackberries coming out her ears at her new house and is filling her freezer with them.

Re: Pineapple Crisp - BarbaraS - 09-01-2012

I'm wondering if I can do a "Peach Crisp" subbing peaches for pineapple?

The peaches have been wonderful this year.

Barbara

Re: Pineapple Crisp - cjs - 09-01-2012

sure you can, but this particular dessert is something!!!

Re: Pineapple Crisp - BarbaraS - 09-01-2012

I know, but I didn't buy a pineapple in advance enough to ripen. Thanks!

Barbara