Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=78799)

Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - cjs - 03-16-2009

We're meeting friends for lunch at a new little cafe, so dinner will be leftover tuna casserole (or cass-a-roll ).

What are you all up to?

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - Harborwitch - 03-16-2009

Tonight is going to be fish tacos, a cabbage slaw, and perhaps pupusas.... or it could be smoked chicken tortilla soup. My stock is in the oven (made from a combination of bones from the butterflied smoked chickens and the backbones and "spare parts" that I had in the freezer. Maybe both???

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - Trixxee - 03-16-2009

Oooh, we had fish tacos on Saturday and they were so good! Love 'em. I think I'm going to make a quiche tonight - not sure yet what ingredients I'll use.

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - HomeCulinarian - 03-16-2009

I'm planning to make a pork tenderloin with Five Spice and cabbage. It was on the list for last week and ended up getting bumped to this week.

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - Gourmet_Mom - 03-16-2009

I'm still economizing and working on time saving. I so love my lemon chicken, so that's on the menu with steamed broccoli (the crowns that I didn't use in the lo mien last night) and leftover fried rice (if nobody ate it for lunch today) or potatoes and onions. I'm doubling up again and making two chickens and will use the other for Chicken and Leek Casserole Wednesday. It's been a while and we love it so!

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - Mare749 - 03-16-2009

Leftover chili tonight and l/o Macaroni Grill Bread.

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - cjs - 03-17-2009

"will use the other for Chicken and Leek Casserole Wednesday." - Rodman's?????

Re: Monday's Dinner - 3/16?? - labradors - 03-17-2009

Chicken and leeks go so well together. Whether it's a Chicken-and-Leek Pie, or Chicken with Leeks and Cream, it's always wonderful.