Cuisine at home Forums
Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef (/showthread.php?tid=79714)

Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - luvnit - 04-03-2009

Sharon, I saw this at my local auction place and thought of you. It is a piece of artwork entitled The Redheaded Chef by Catherine Mayer. I actually like the piece. What do you think?

[Image: 273.JPG]

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - cjs - 04-03-2009

Believe it or not - this white hair used to be RED! I'm going to look her up - it's hard to find female chef pictures and doubly hard to find red headed ones!! Love it.

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - luvnit - 04-03-2009

No wonder you two get along so well! Jean and Sharon, this one is for sale! The auction end on April 13. Here is the link: Aution Masters - The Redheaded Chef

The only catch? You have to pick it up in Osseo, MN. But I'd sure be happy to do that for you. The current bid is $0.06

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - Gourmet_Mom - 04-03-2009

What a great piece of art! PERFECT for either of the redheads...but the wild hair kinda reminds me more of Sharon....>>>>>DUCKING<<<<<<<

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - Harborwitch - 04-03-2009

Laura that is soooooo cool! I love it, Bob loves it. We'll probably bid on it. Thank you for posting it.

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - luvnit - 04-04-2009

I looked at The Red Headed Chef this morning and she's at $1.70. I really love the piece. I searched for it a few places on the internet and just the print was around $30, and a framed piece was much higher. I love the colors and the style.

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - Dismc - 04-04-2009

Is anyone here bidding on it? If not I'd like to but don't want to go against anyone here.

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - cjs - 04-04-2009

I think Sharon is - I'm going to look for it elsewhere - have to have that.

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - Harborwitch - 04-04-2009

We're going to bid. But if anyone else wants to that's ok, it is an auction after all. I know where my limit is, and if I don't get it I know where I can buy the print. I did find that there is a personal chef business named "Th Redheaded Chef".

Re: Sharon - The Redheaded Chef - DFen911 - 04-04-2009

Lol so Jean, Sharon and myself are all red heads.....wow can you imagine us all in one kitchen? hahahaha!!