Cuisine at home Forums
New C@H Grilling Book? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New C@H Grilling Book? (/showthread.php?tid=80489)

New C@H Grilling Book? - Dismc - 04-17-2009

I was at Costco this morning and they had what looked to me to be a new grilling book. Had to buy it and it looks great. Did I miss a discussion on this or is this just new to me?

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - HomeCulinarian - 04-17-2009

What's on the cover? They've been reprinting some of their previous books.

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - Dismc - 04-17-2009

I don't think this is a repeat. Just looked thru it and looks like lots of new recipes. Probably the most exciting collection of recipes from C@H that I've seen in a while. So many that I want to make.

Blue Cheese Steak with Grilled Pears
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Tenders
Texas Reubens with 1,000 Island Slaw
Nectarines with Balsamic Syrup & Pistachios
Teriyaki T-bone Steak
Chili Beef Brisket
Dirty Martini Beef Skewers
Cubano Chicken with Mustard Sauce
Grilled Bananas Foster
Grilled Cantaloupe with Honey-Yogurt Sauce
Salsa Mashed Potatoes
Bacon and Tomato Scallops

Do these sound familiar?

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - esgunn - 04-17-2009

None Sound familiar to me! I am off in search of a new book. The newest Cusine Tonight Grilling book has Steakhouse strip steak and onion rings on the cover. This is at least a year old - came out last summer I think.

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - Dismc - 04-17-2009

This one has a picture of Five-Spice Glazed Chicken with Plum Salsa. Sounds so good. Doesn't help that I'm really hungry!

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-17-2009

I'll have to wait....Remember what Brian told us a while back. They release these special publications for retail BEFORE they make them available for online ordering...usually only a couple of weeks. That will work for me...just in time for my paycheck! I'm looking forward to this...those recipes sound great!

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - HomeCulinarian - 04-17-2009

It's a new one! Yay! Those recipes sound really good.

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - esgunn - 04-17-2009

I just checked at Sam's Club here, they don't have it yet. It is not available online either....waiting...I'll check Costco next week...waiting...and then Sam's again...waiting...

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - Harborwitch - 04-18-2009

And I was just at Costco yesterday.

Re: New C@H Grilling Book? - pjcooks - 04-18-2009

Shop and Save (Hannafords) doesn't have it yet, either. Looks like this is o ne I'll have to get. Thanks for the heads up!

PJ