Cuisine at home Forums
The New Iron Chef Contest - SPOILER ALERT - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: The New Iron Chef Contest - SPOILER ALERT (/showthread.php?tid=87035)

The New Iron Chef Contest - SPOILER ALERT - DFen911 - 09-03-2009

Ok so today I'm watching Alton Brown and I see that the next search for the new Iron Chef begins Oct. 7th. Half watching as I was posting about the mystery box..and KABOOM!!! I see the face.

My old chef instructor Eric Greenspan is one of the contenders! I am so stoked. I've eated at his restaurant a few time (The Foundry on Melrose) and so enjoyed every one of his classes.

Go Chef!!!

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - esgunn - 09-04-2009

How exciting to have somebody on that you know!

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - Gourmet_Mom - 09-04-2009

That is so exciting!!! I'll be watching and cheering for him!

Was it you that posted pictures a while back eating at a friend's restaurant? Was that his?

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - cjs - 09-05-2009

How exciting this one will be - I'm anxious to see this.

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - DFen911 - 09-05-2009

Daphne yes it was I think I posted a picture when we came over to the table.

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - Gourmet_Mom - 10-04-2009

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

I'm watching....grasshoppers?!?!?!?....ouch...final two in elimination....waiting

Final two...Crenn and Greenspan

D@mn.................

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - DFen911 - 10-05-2009

I am so mad Well all I can say is is POOP. But I shall keep watching cause these folks should be entertaining.

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - cjs - 10-07-2009

I'm sorry Denise, I hit this thread automatically and was sure I was going to see what I didn't want to see, that's why I added to the original title. Thanks Daphne, I just overreacted (gee, that's never happened before! )

I was sorry to see your chef/instructor leave, Denise. What could have happened to his pork chop??? That just threw me.

Chef Holly from Cafe Juanita in Seattle area is still a contender!! I was sorry to see what an arrogant chef Chef Appleman is, I love his book A16, but I think he's going to be a real stinker.

I want to go eat Chef Garces' food - he's doing great! Latin Evolution is his book, may have to look into getting it.

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - Gourmet_Mom - 10-07-2009

Thanks for fixing the title Jean. I tried to make sure I put a LOT of space before I typed in the info. I just KNEW you would click on it and figured you had probably taped it for later viewing. You didn't see it before you watched, did you? I hope not!

Re: The New Iron Chef Contest - cjs - 10-07-2009

No, I got the heck out of there fast. Thanks Daphne.