Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? (/showthread.php?tid=91266)

Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - cjs - 11-30-2009

I have a pkg. of Beef & Onion soup from the freezer for dinner. May make some bread - the one you all talked about while I was gone, will go look for.

My word!! Will Dec. 2nd never come so we can review Lorraine's B'day Dinner??????

What are you all up to?

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - iCook - 11-30-2009

Looking forward to a Salad Nicoise this evening. After eating out so often we both need some good salad.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - Gourmet_Mom - 11-30-2009

As I mentioned in the other thread, we're having Lechon Asado with Baked Tomatoes Stuffed with Refried Black Beans and Rice. I was thinking of making the Cilantro Slaw, but may just go for regular. I never did make the Grilled Fresh Corn in Spicy Lime Dressing and I've got the corn...I just hope it's still okay. And if I get off my duff, we'll have some of Cis's Crusty Country French Bread.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - cjs - 11-30-2009

Dpahne, don't know if you really want to hear this, but on one of triple 'D's episodes we saw someone deep fry corn on the cob and then put it on the grill - looked so bad and so good!!!

Oh dear.....

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - Trixxee - 11-30-2009

Chicken vegetable soup and garlic bread.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - farnfam - 11-30-2009

Oh Daph, I hope you see your way clear to doing the bread, you will just adore it

It's on it's first rise as we speak! I really think the first mistake was halving the recipe the first time and made it into one loaf. The second mistake was the corn meal. We use white medium grind, and I think I may have used that. I pulled some yellow and used that this time. My big hurdle is that I still haven't bought the clouche (sp?), so I have to figure out a way to make the three loaves stay in place and not run together.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - farnfam - 11-30-2009

Would a little tin foil wall between them work? (be sure to spray with oil) Or would they fit in your oven if you put them on separate sheets or staggered them?
I only have the yellow, so maybe that is what makes a diff?

Re: Monday's Dinner - Nov. 30th?? - Trixxee - 11-30-2009

I might be changing my mind - LOL. Found a recipe for Chicken Paillards with Clementine Salsa that sounds better.