Cuisine at home Forums
Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? (/showthread.php?tid=91744)

Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - cjs - 12-06-2009

Split Pea soup for us and we have lots of bread in the freezer, so dinner is already ready!!

What are you all up to?

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - - 12-06-2009

Roaster Chicken first smoked for a bit then finished off in the Big Easy with yellow rice and collard greens.

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - chef_Tab - 12-06-2009

Sonja, it is so great to have you back!!!!

I am stuffing a couple of cornish game hens, and doing my own little version of Thanksgiving. Since we went to my SIL's for turkey day, I am missing the leftovers. We are having this as lunch though because tonight is the Christmas party at the Vineyard I volunteered at. Cannot wait to see what is served at the party.....guessing lots of wine.

Have a glass for me, Theresa!!!

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - Mare749 - 12-06-2009

Sounds like fun, Theresa. We will want to hear all about it. What a great way to get acquainted in your new town!

Dinner tonight, hmmm....not sure, we just had breakfast a little while ago. The hunters are back home, so I'm thinking probably something with venison tonight. Haven't had chili lately, so that might be good, along with leftover Crusty Crunchy French Bread. That's such a good recipe, Cis!

Sonja, I agree with Theresa, it's so nice to have you back!

Maryann

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - cjs - 12-06-2009

It's great to have the neighborhood coming together again!

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - BarbaraS - 12-06-2009

Macs n Cheese and more brats!

Barbara

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - DFen911 - 12-06-2009

I dread tonights dinner. We have a Christmas party to go to and it's a mexican food buffet.

Re: Sunday Dinner - 12/6?? - Gourmet_Mom - 12-06-2009

That ought to be interesting! We're obviously having chili and cornbread....lots of cornbread...LOL! I should probably make some rice, just in case.

Thanks a bunch, Maryann!