Cuisine at home Forums
Is This Person on C@H?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Is This Person on C@H?? (/showthread.php?tid=91958)

Is This Person on C@H?? - cjs - 12-09-2009

from facebook - 'Granny Lala' - I don't want to say yes to a friend I don't know. Anyone on here?? (could be Jack the Ripper, ya know... )

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - - 12-09-2009

not me -

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - Gourmet_Mom - 12-09-2009

This doesn't sound familiar to me.

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - Harborwitch - 12-09-2009

She has a "gluten free store" I think up in your area, blogs, and a site. I've seen her on FoodGawker, I think!

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - labradors - 12-09-2009

Certainly not me: I'm not a Granny, and I'm all for gluten.

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - chef_Tab - 12-09-2009

I have never heard of this person, but Sharon's explanation sounds reasonable. Perhaps you could google her.

Another thing you can do is view her friends to see if you have any in common. This can be done without "friending" her.

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - Cubangirl - 12-10-2009

I get strange requests all the time. Sometimes from vendors, sometimes facebook just decides friends of friends should be yours too. Some folks just like to have lots of friends without really knowing them. Strange world now. I get requests from total strangers on twitter as well, and though I joined for our website I newer tweet nor follow anyone. Weird.

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - cjs - 12-10-2009

Normally, I just ignore, but didn't want to ignore someone that I did know. Well, without more info they're gone.

Re: Is This Person on C@H?? - chef_Tab - 12-10-2009

I just checked out the site on facebook, it is a specialty bakery in Tacoma. It seems to cater to people with dietary restrictions.