Cuisine at home Forums
Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps (/showthread.php?tid=94568)

Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - cjs - 01-19-2010

from Issue 41, page 11. These were pretty good, but we've had wraps that we like the combination better. Looking at past wrap recipes in C@H, the sauce is very similar in them. Guess I'd give them a 7 overall.

Had C@H's Caprese Corn salad (Salads & Sandwiches book, page 27) with the wraps - we love this salad. The only thing I do differently is use a combination of cilantro, basil and mint instead of just basil. yum, it's tasty. Oh, and white balsamic instead of the white wine vinegar.

Re: Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - Gourmet_Mom - 01-19-2010

We still like the Thai wraps we did in a review dinner a while back. I've had them a time or two since. How disappointing.

Re: Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - cjs - 01-19-2010

do you remember which issue those were in? I can do a search - I looked at a few issues this a.m. thinking I'd find that one, but I didn't. Will try again tomorrow - I remember we all did like those, didn't we?

Re: Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - luvnit - 01-19-2010

Weren't they on the cover of the issue? I am pretty sure they were. I will have to look at my issues to see.

Re: Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - Gourmet_Mom - 01-19-2010

I think they were Jan/Feb '08, but here's the link to the recipe: Thai Chicken Skewer Wraps Recipe

and the review: Thai Chicken Skewer Wraps Review

Re: Review: Thai Beef Salad Wraps - cjs - 01-20-2010

maybe that's not the one I was thinking of, since in the review I didn't seem to be too imprssed with the wraps. darn. But I did like the sauce, so maybe I'll just play. thanks for finding those thread, Daphne.