Cuisine at home Forums
Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue (/showthread.php?tid=94577)

Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - Dismc - 01-19-2010

From Cuisine Lite...Such a nice and quick dinner. Really enjoyed it, especially for the amount of effort. The only changes I made was to use a combo of blackberries and blueberries (had some to use up) and instead of blue cheese, I had a hunk of double creme cheese with cranberries left over from Christmas. I think I'm going to like using this book with the added benefit of low fat and low calorie.

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - cjs - 01-19-2010

Hard to keep up with all the winners in this book!!

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - - 01-19-2010

I gotta get this book!! And I was just in Sam's yesterday - don't know if they carry it but I should have looked.

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - cjs - 01-19-2010

yes...you do, Sonja!

A little aside to Sonja - you have no idea how much I like interfacing with you so often because...my friend, Sonja, friends since the 4th grade (and you know I'm really old!), is the friend we stayed in Hawaii with and everytime I see your name, I naturally think of her and our wonderful time with her. So, you make me feel so happy!

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - Mare749 - 01-19-2010

I'm off to order this one right now. Sounds like a great book. Thanks for the review!

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - Gourmet_Mom - 01-19-2010

Thanks for the review, Shannon! I'll have to go back through these threads to mark the recipes when I get the book. It's so exciting to see so many good ones come out of it.

I was so short on time yesterday, not to mention short on cash right now, I didn't stop to pick this up at Lowe's. I think I'll put it to William...I want it more for him, anyway. Thus, I hope to guilt him into picking it up for me....LOL! If not, I'll have to wait until next Monday when I go back for my physical...POOH!

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - - 01-19-2010

oh, that's so sweet!! And I ordered the book today!! - I can't wait to get it -

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - chef_Tab - 01-26-2010

I planned three meals from the Cuisine Lite Book for this week.....so far.... and this is #2. Yes, this is another winner. Very delicious indeed. At least a 9. I followed the recipe exactly with the exception of being a bit more generous with the Maytag than 1 teaspoon(c'mon, who could be that disciplined?)
At least this time I was smart enough to make extra for lunch tomorrow.

oh yeah, thanks so much for bringing this one to my attention, Shannon!

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - foodfiend - 01-26-2010

.... I forgot to look for this in Sam's Club again

And I had written the title in red pen on my list. Good heavens, there really is no help for me!

Oh well, next week. Perhaps.

Re: Review: Sauteed Chicken w/Blueberry Sauce & Blue - cjs - 01-27-2010

You are slipping, Vicci.