Cuisine at home Forums
Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! (/showthread.php?tid=95948)

Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - cjs - 02-14-2010

I spied a little birthday cake on your avatar - I'm not home, so don't have my 'list', but I'm assuming this is it!

Have a wonderful day! Valentine's day, birthday, and the olympics - geez, how lucky can a person get?

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - - 02-14-2010

Happy, Happy Birthday, Theresa!!! and Valentine's Day!! How was the wine tasting yesterday??????????? Enjoy your day!!

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - labradors - 02-14-2010

Have a great birthday!

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - foodfiend - 02-14-2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA!!!

[Image: birthd_001sm2.gif]

Today is my Mom's birthday, too!

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - Lorraine - 02-14-2010

Happy Birthday, Theresa. Hope you have a great day!

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - esgunn - 02-14-2010

Happy Happy Birthday Theresa - I hope you have a great b-day! What could be better than chocolate and wine!

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - BarbaraS - 02-14-2010

Happy Birthday and Valentine's Day to you Theresa!!

Barbara

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - Gourmet_Mom - 02-14-2010

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Theresa!
Happy birthday to you!

[Image: party2-1.gif]

(I found it!)

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - pjcooks - 02-14-2010

Happy Day, Theresa! Double the gifts , sweet! I hope you have a wonderful evening!

PJ

Re: Happy Birthday, Theresa!! - chef_Tab - 02-14-2010

Thanks all! It was just a great weekend all around. I felt loved and special, the best gift of all. The wine and chocolate tasting was lots of fun and the only thing to top that would be a massage to go along with them!
Valentines, birthday, Olympics, AND Chinese New Year! Wow! And oddly enough, I was born in Taiwan.
Hubby gave me a case of my favorite beer for Valentines Day. He knows what I like! And told me to plan a vacation for the two of us for my birthday. I cannot wait to get started on that project.
Thank you so much, everyone for your kind birthday wishes! I just wish you could have all been with me today! That would have made the day perfect.

Vicci, your mom must be a real sweetheart too!