Cuisine at home Forums
Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? (/showthread.php?tid=96471)

Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - cjs - 02-25-2010

Everyone's dinner sounded so good yesterday - can we top those today??? What's everyone having?

There is a lot of food in the frig - didn't expect to eat out so much the last few days, so will have to 'play'

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - labradors - 02-25-2010

Quote:

There is a lot of food in the frig...

In other words, there's a lot of frigging food.

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - HomeCulinarian - 02-25-2010

Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

There is a lot of food in the frig...

In other words, there's a lot of frigging food.

[/blockquote] Hahahaha

We're going to the "a night with Tchaikovsky" performed by the Moscow State Radio Symphony Orchestra tonight. Top performances at affordable prices is a nice perk for living in a college town! So, quick dinner before the show of pulled pork from the freezer, slaw and potato wedges. Should be having Russian ethnic food, but I didn't plan ahead for that!

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - cjs - 02-25-2010

"We're going to the "a night with Tchaikovsky" performed by the Moscow State Radio Symphony Orchestra tonight." - oh, won't that be a treat!

frigging food - exactly!

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - luvnit - 02-25-2010

Our Caesar salads were good last night. Tonight my hubby is cooking (must be a blue moon ). It is an old family recipe consisting of chicken, rice, two cans of cambell's soup, bake it for almost two hours.

Good hearty family food for a cold winter night.

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - cjs - 02-25-2010

Found lots of veggies in the frig, so will grill some chicken and veggies. Not real exciting, but yummy good.

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - - 02-25-2010

we're having Mu Shu Beef Wrap with miso slaw from the Cuisine Lite.

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-25-2010

I'm doing the Fizzy Chicken with Lemon Vinaigrette and Parmesan Rice. I picked up some asparagus on sale...it was cheaper and prettier than the 3 tiny zukes I HAD picked up....so roasted asparagus to go with! YUM!

I put off my dinner review for a day or two. I don't have school tomorrow, so I'm going to run to the city to pick up a few things, including the illusive flank steak. I'm getting two: one for the braciola, and one for the Black Diamond Steak Jean has mentioned a time or two.

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - chef_Tab - 02-25-2010

I had to bake a bunch of cookies for a preschool today and started my day off with a migraine so tonight we just reheated some of the meat sauce from the other day and had spaghetti and a salad.

Sonja, I have been eyeing that mu shu beef wrap since I got the book. We love mu shu pork. I cannot wait to hear your review!!!

Re: Dinner Thursday, 2/25?? - robtomp - 02-25-2010

We're having the Spicy Garlic Chicken from Cuisine Lite. I've made it four times now. Super easy and quick. We're a family of 5 and the recipe is for two but I just double it. Also fresh asparagus!!!

Love this time of year when it is still light when I get off work.