Cuisine at home Forums
Maryann & Cis!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Maryann & Cis!! (/showthread.php?tid=97010)

Maryann & Cis!! - cjs - 03-09-2010

I miss you guys!! In fact, I miss you so much, I tried to talk about Cis with Denise and do you think I could remember her name?????? geez, it's about time to check in, don't ya think?

How long was Maryann's cruise or visit to her brother??????

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - Gourmet_Mom - 03-09-2010

Geez, I didn't even realize Maryann was on a cruise....but I have noticed her absence. Cis seems to pop in and out, but not very often.

Hey, you two...I miss you!

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - esgunn - 03-10-2010

Yes, we miss you. What have you all been up to?

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - Mare749 - 03-11-2010

Hi ladies, how is everyone? I've missed visiting with all of you as well. Just haven't been cooking much due to some health issues I've been dealing with, but everything is looking up now, so it won't be long before I will be participating again.

I did visit my brother and SIL in Florida a few weeks back. It was SOOOOO nice to have a few days in the sun after 2 whole months of no sunshine here! They spoiled me like crazy and it was a very nice time. In fact, I'll try and post some pics of a tea room we went to for lunch.

My wonderful hubbie surprised me and booked a cruise for April 17. I'm so excited I'm busting at the seams.

I'll check in more often, I've missed all of you!

Maryann

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - esgunn - 03-11-2010

Hi Maryann, I'm glad to see you again! Wow, how fun, a cruise!

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - - 03-11-2010

So glad to hear that you are on the mend, Maryann. I'll bet you had a super wonderful time in sunny Florida - about time for some warmer weather. And a cruise! Yea!!

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - chef_Tab - 03-11-2010

tell us about the cruise! Is this your first?

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - farnfam - 03-11-2010

Hi, thought I'd check in too. Just been a little disoriented after vacation. Jame working extra now so not really alot of cooking going on. But I have missed you all.
I caught a sale on frozen Edamame and bought a bunch. But I cannot remember what we used it for. One of our online dinners, wasn't it??? Anyone remember??

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - labradors - 03-11-2010

Welcome back. Maryann & Cis!

Cis, for the edamame, just boil them in salted water, take them out of their shells and either sprinkle them onto a salad or pop them like candy. When I first tried edamame, I was surprised how much I liked them - even more so how much I liked them just plain.

Re: Maryann & Cis!! - Gourmet_Mom - 03-11-2010

Hi Cis and Maryann! I'm glad you both checked in!

Wow, Maryann, a trip to Florida AND....A CRUISE!?!?!? Lucky lady! (But I think you deserve it! Tell Ron, he done good!)