Cuisine at home Forums
Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! (/showthread.php?tid=98303)

Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! - cjs - 03-30-2010

This has been since Superbowl, 'cause that's when I made the Slow Cooker wings recipe. so, after that someone talked about a wing recipe they did and I remember posting that I was now in a quandry as to which recipe to use the next time, given how much we like the C@H one.

Does anyone remember this and what the recipe for the wings was??? Thanks - the wings are thawing so don't need it til tomorrow or Thurs. I can make the other one if no one remembers. (but you all seem to have minds of steel!)

Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! - luvnit - 03-30-2010

Here's a link to the Superbowl Menu thread. You posted a Cajun wing recipe there.

Superbowl Menu

Oh wait, never mind. I think you meant something else.

Quote:

Sonjaheld:
Bold and Spicy Chicken Wings with cranberry glaze and Hot Potato Salad from Issue #80.

Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! - labradors - 03-30-2010

All I would say about wings is to try doing regular "Buffalo" wings, but for the hot sauce, use Sriracha. That's especially on my mind, right now, since I finally was able to get some Sriracha, today, for the first time in over a year.

Love Buffalo Wings!

Re: Need Help - Lost the Mind Again! - cjs - 03-30-2010

I'm not making buffalo wings this time - I think you found the one I was thinking of Laura, thanks.

Yup, just looked at it - that's the one I wanted to try - thanks again, Laura!

Which one? The Cajun or the Bold and Spicy?