Cuisine at home Forums
OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? (/showthread.php?tid=98837)

OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - Harborwitch - 04-09-2010

We saw this in Bismarck the other day - and . . . well . . .you all know me . . . I just had to wonder.

[Image: DSCN4372_edited.jpg]

Geeze - I miss my mind, maybe it's hiding in my martini glass????

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - luvnit - 04-09-2010

Hmmmmm.....

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-09-2010

ROFLOL! Didn't Charlie the Tuna, or whatever the Starkist icon was named, have a commercial where he wore a chef hat and waved around a spatula one time? That's what I keep picturing anyway...LOL!

"Geeze - I miss my mind, maybe it's hiding in my martini glass????"

I keep looking for mine in the bottom of my wine glass, but I haven't found it yet. I'll keep sipping...maybe it'll show up soon!

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - Mare749 - 04-09-2010

Send that in to Reader's Digest. They will pay you for it.

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - chef_Tab - 04-09-2010

OMG, that is too funny. A few weeks ago the little local mom and pop restaurant here had a similar sign, but I did not have my camera. It said,

Large Italian

Cook Wanted

now the top line was to be there special lunch for the day, and apparantly they are also looking for a new chef. But as I read it, I had to chuckle to myself.

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - labradors - 04-10-2010

Reminds me of years ago, when three particular movies were out at the same time, and the neighbourhood theatre had the sign in just the right order:

Alien
Meatballs
Escape from Alcatraz

LOL!

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - luvnit - 04-10-2010

Now I see it! That's funny!

Re: OT - Do we know anyone who qualifies for this job? - HomeCulinarian - 04-10-2010

Funny Stuff!