Cuisine at home Forums
Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? (/showthread.php?tid=99755)

Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - luvnit - 04-30-2010

I got it last week and was waiting for people to start commenting, but I got a little sidetracked myself on a work project.

Has anyone gotten it? Taken a look yet?

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - chef_Tab - 04-30-2010

I don't think I did. I got a copy of the complimentary issue and gave it to my daughter. At least I hope that's what that was! It was full of recipes I have in my cookbooks, like BLT pasta. I hope I did not mess up. sheesh. My brain is so fried with closing papers, moving, etc.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - luvnit - 04-30-2010

I think you are Okay, I don't see a BLT pasta recipe.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - cjs - 04-30-2010

Sure, makes a good story, Theresa - it's not that you are just getting olderly, huh?

I rec'd mine a couple days ago and wasn't impressed the first time thru it, but now looking for a B'day menu, there are more that look tasty.

the omelet fillings sound good.
Cilantro-Onion pesto
and the curries

the peanut butter & jam cakes looks a little over whelming

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - esgunn - 04-30-2010

I got mine, and was also a little underwhelmed. I'm sure I will find a few things.

The Peanut butter and Jam cakes, just looked like a PB&J sandwich. My kids sure wouldn't be very excited about it.

I was curious about the Blue berry BBQ Sauce, the three bean pasta salad and the summer fruit slaw.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - chef_Tab - 04-30-2010

Quote:

Sure, makes a good story, Theresa - it's not that you are just getting olderly, huh?

That sure doesn't help either. I like having a new excuse though.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - HomeCulinarian - 04-30-2010

I received mine on Wednesday... underwhelmed at first pass. Going to give it a more thorough look over the weekend.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-30-2010

I'll have to check the box. I didn't stop by yesterday or today. We'll see.

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - BarbaraS - 04-30-2010

Yeah.

Meh.

Barbara

Re: Did anyone else get the new issue No. 81 for June? - carole0819 - 05-01-2010

I brought the Three Bean Pasta salad to a beach gathering tonight (the first of the season...woo-hoo) And it was a HUGE hit !! Very colorful and easy to make. I waited until I got there to mix the dressing (as directed) I will make this again for sure.