YO! JEAN!
  Re: (...)
I must not have possession of the brain today, either! I was going to make pizza dough and went to grab my powdered milk....NOT!! Do I need to run back to the store? Or will powdered buttermilk work just as well?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: YO! JEAN! by Gourmet_Mom (I must not have poss...)
Oh!! What a great idea!!! Please try it and let me know. Heck, I might not even wait to hear from you......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: YO! JEAN! by cjs (Oh!! What a great id...)
Thanks, Jean. I'll finish my mater sammie and go whip up a batch. I'm making Mt. Mike's and a traditional pepperoni, ham, and It. Sausage for William. Everything is ready to go except the dough. The marinara is simmering as we speak. Salad's done also! Now for a beer and off to the deck!!!!
Daphne
  Re: Re: YO! JEAN! by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks, Jean. I'll ...)
darn, wish we were there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: YO! JEAN! by cjs (Damn, wish we were t...)
Me, too! The weather is PERFECT! BTW, we've decided to sell one of our lots. Wanna move over here?
Daphne
  Re: Re: YO! JEAN! by Gourmet_Mom (Me, too! The weathe...)
Okay, the dough feels right. The truth will be in the taste. I want to do it this way again for a foccacia. With pizza, it'll be harder to really TASTE the difference.
Daphne