Cuisine Tonight for Two, Simple, Healthy, & Delish
  Re: (...)
Just picked this up at Costco. Is this new? I'd not seen it before and wow does it have some great sounding recipes.

Crusted Game Hens with Mojito Glaze

Fruits de Mer (fruits of the sea) Fettucine with Thyme Bacon Bread Crumbs

Filets Mignon with Port Sauce, Dried Cranberries & Bleu Cheese

Vegetable Fried Brown Rice with Spicy Shrimp Skewers

and tons more.

Forgive me if you've all seen this before but I hadn't and it sure looks good.
Shannon
  Re: Cuisine Tonight for Two, Simple, Healthy, & Delish by Dismc (Just picked this up ...)
I knew I had gotten a new Cuisine for Two in the past few months, but I had to get up and look. I grabbed this one, mostly because the first one is still one of my favorites. Now for the confession, I've had it for months and have quite a few marked, I have not fixed ONE thing from this one. There ARE a few repeats in this one...reworked for two, but there are some other good ones I don't have.

Guess what my August [Email]C@H[/Email] Cookbook Challenge is going to be...LOL! Thanks for bringing this one back to my attention, Shannon!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight for Two, Simple, Healthy, & Delish by Gourmet_Mom (I knew I had gotten ...)
My August cookbook challenge will be to see how many cookbooks I can cram into the motorhome & the little trailer. I think by then meals will be getting really simple.

If I don't have this one I'll get it when we get back to CA.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight for Two, Simple, Healthy, & Delish by Harborwitch (My August cookbook c...)
Oh Sharon! I don't envy you! Would it help to start a thread asking about your favorite issues and special issues? Bless your heart...I couldn't imagine having to narrow down my library!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine Tonight for Two, Simple, Healthy, & Delish by Gourmet_Mom (Oh Sharon! I don't ...)
thank God for my recipe books I've added to M.C. - I feel very comortable traveling, for a short time anyway.

I've got this one ordered and hope to receive it soon - I think I'll join you on choosing it for August, Daphne.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com