What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for tonight?

We going for neighborhood pizza.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Thanks to over purchasing, we're having steak and crab legs, again!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks to over purch...)
oh, that's rough as h*LL.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by cjs (oh, that's rough as ...)
Ditto Jean....

Pizza at the bowling alley with the dancing crowd.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by HomeCulinarian (Ditto Jean....[br][b...)
Grilled salmon burgers and coleslaw, I think...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by Mare749 (Grilled salmon burge...)
Flank steak - I have no idea what or how yet, and artichokes!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by Harborwitch (Flank steak - I have...)
LOL! Change of plans. William decided to go to the farm, so I came up with a plan. I have had this poor pork tenderloin that has been thawed and refrozen so many times, I lost count...LOL! He doesn't particularly care for Mushroom Pork Marsala, so I MAGNANIMOUSLY offered to make that for dinner for Cricket and myself. That way he could go on out to the farm. So my Surf and Turf dinner is on hold for tomorrow night. It's a win, win situation.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! Change of plan...)
Grilled tofu, zucchini-and-yellow squash kebabs, and rice.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by foodfiend (Grilled tofu, zucchi...)
Eggplant Rollatine Wine and Weekend...at last
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner - T.G.I.F. 8/20?? by farnfam (Eggplant Rollatine [...)
Grilled cheese (and wine!)