What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu??

Finally, I'm going down to the freezer and get some good meat and we're having a real meal for the first time since Friday!! Nothing that even resembles soup!!!

Oh, maybe the rest of the Dinner Review menu.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by cjs (What's on the menu??...)
Hooray! School is in!

Don't know what I am going to make for dinner yet, I just plan on cleaning for now. Hip hip hooray, school started today! Things went off without a hitch this morning. So all is well...
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by luvnit (Hooray! School is in...)
Congratulations to parents all over the world...

And, I'm so looking forward to a glass of wine - first since Friday!!! (forgot to add that to my menu)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by cjs (Congratulations to p...)
Fresh tomato sauce on pasta, with grilled chicken breasts and a salad. Abundant tomato harvest, so we'll be eating tomatoes for breakfast, lunch & dinner!
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by cjs (Congratulations to p...)
We have a little bit (not much ) leftover from the party yesterday, so we'll have that.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more normal, Jean!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by Mare749 (We have a little bit...)
thank you!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by cjs (thank you!...)
Leftover lasagna and a romaine salad. And I also get to take it easy the next two nights - husband has business dinners.
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by Trixxee (Leftover lasagna and...)
Nice Trixxee! I want to eat at your house! Glad you can take it easy for a few days.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Jean!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by luvnit (Nice Trixxee! I want...)
Yay for Jean!

I am grilling tofu and making spinach fettucine with greek style salsa. We had such a heavy meal last night, this sounds especially wonderful. Other than the grilling, the recipe is from the C@H Cuisine for Two book. Probably my all time favorite.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: What's For Dinner, Tuesday, 9/7?? by chef_Tab (Yay for Jean! [br][b...)
Theresa, I don't have that book. Would you post that recipe since it's your all time fav. I'd like to try it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."