Is a November dinner review scheduled?
  Re: (...)
Just asking because I came across a recipe in an older CAH issue that would be great paired with a salad I've been dying to try and if nobody else has "taken" November...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by foodfiend (Just asking because ...)
I just looked at the birthday list, Vicci, and we have quite a few in November: Barbara, Jeannette, Lorraine and some others who haven't been around lately.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by Mare749 (I just looked at the...)
I wasn't sure why the monthly review was started, but now I'm figuring that it was because of the lack of summer birthday dinners???

In that case, I shall make the recipe I've been looking at and review it on the forums.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
  Re: Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by foodfiend (I wasn't sure why th...)
Good! Go for it, Vicci!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by foodfiend (Just asking because ...)
Ladies and Gents,

I would respectfully ask to count me out. We have family issues to attend to and I do not feel I am up to this board's standards in particpating to such an illustrious event that is so heartfully welcomled to all involved.

Take Care and Thank You,

Barbara

<crap, I spelled and wrong?>
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
Post it Vicci! I am dying to see what you have in mind.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by luvnit (Post it Vicci! I am ...)
Look for the recipes and reviews next week...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
  Re: Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by foodfiend (Look for the recipes...)
Vicci, unless thing have changed, we usually post a menu and recipes so everyone who wants to participate and review the menu can. May be mistaken - but we'd love to see what you're up to.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by Harborwitch (Vicci, unless thing ...)
Quote:

Vicci, unless thing have changed, we usually post a menu and recipes so everyone who wants to participate and review the menu can. May be mistaken - but we'd love to see what you're up to.

But I don't want to "step on any toes", of those who will have November birthdays.

I didn't realize when I started this thread that the recent "monthly dinner reviews" were taking the place of the "monthly birthday dinner reviews" only until we hit a month with some CAH member birthdays. Does this make sense to anyone?

Anyway, because there are a few CAH birthdays in November, I thought it may be best just for me to make the dinner as I planned and post the recipes and reviews afterward. Or no? I'm flexible...

Etiquette Alert! Help, please!!!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
  Re: Re: Is a November dinner review scheduled? by foodfiend ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Quote:

[blockquote]Quote:

But I don't want to "step on any toes", of those who will have November birthdays.

I didn't realize when I started this thread that the recent "monthly dinner reviews" were taking the place of the "monthly birthday dinner reviews" only until we hit a month with some CAH member birthdays. Does this make sense to anyone?

Anyway, because there are a few CAH birthdays in November, I thought it may be best just for me to make the dinner as I planned and post the recipes and reviews afterward. Or no? I'm flexible...

Etiquette Alert! Help, please!!!

[/blockquote]

Jean???????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!